Since its creation in 1980, Forhom by Egis has been a training centre renowned for its expertise, its relevance and its seriousness. Permanent training advisers manage the training courses and ensure, amongst other things, that the methodological and practical aspects of the sessions are balanced. Each human resources support project receives special attention from a trainer responsible for managing the preparatory, implementation and evaluation phases.
Our content in english is currently being updated, and will be available very soon. Meanwhile, you may discover our activities in our french pages, and browse our international references in english.
An innovative selection of training courses
We pride ourselves on offering our trainees ever more innovative training courses:
- Continuous innovation of our training course subjects to meet the changing issues of our trainees and clients;
- Training courses designed and revised every year on the basis of identified needs and by taking comments made during evaluations into account;
- Development of our training methods to propose an adapted and varied offer.
Our approach: a tailored teaching method
We offer operational training courses which meet needs and favour active teaching methods, such as exchanging experiences, case studies, and practical exercises:
- High-level dynamic training based on teaching progression which encourages acquiring tools and methods that can be directly applied to the participants' professional environment;
- Importance given to exchanging experiences, practical work and case studies;
- Training provided by a team of international trainers recognised for their technical expertise, who possess real teaching skills and have in-depth knowledge of the practices and realities of the participants' countries of origin.
In addition to internal experienced advisers, Forhom by Egis has developed an extensive network of extremely qualified independent experts. Moreover, as part of the Egis group, we gain benefit from our own worldwide skilful resources which enables us to provide the best adapted skills across a wide range of Technical and Organisational topics