Our certificates of expertise
Our certifications and partnerships
To build on your achievements, we offer:
In partnership with Sciences Po Bordeaux (University of Bordeaux)
As a public school of excellence, Sciences Po Bordeaux has, for 60 years, been training high-level executives for the State, the regional authorities, the public institutions, and public or private companies.
a certificate of expertise in:
- public procurement: Services, supply and works contract procurement and management (Certified Course)
- project management: Results-based management (RBM): programmes and projects monitoring and evaluation (certified Course)
It is awarded after several evaluations have been completed:
- continuous assessment,
- assessment of knowledge at the end of the training course,
- a case study to be handed in two weeks after the training course.
In partnership with Projacs Academy
Projacs Academy, founded in 1984, has established a first-class reputation synonymous with quality, excellence and success. From its origins in the Gulf States it is now breaking new grounds with its renewed focus on global development from its recently established head office in the business heart of London.
A certificate of expertise in project management:
- PMI / Project Management Institute’s certificate of expertise is offered as an option, for people who attend the three weeks’ Project Management Process Groups (PMP Workshops 1, 2, 3) program.
- Applicants should apply on their own through www.pmi.org to get approval to apply PMP exam. If they are granted an approval, then can chose suitable exam date and time in their city to carry out online PMP exam.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
Gain and Maintain Your PMP:
- The certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, and you have four hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
- Extra cost: 555 USD