Managing time and priorities
- Master the concepts and tools to define priorities.
- Improve your personal organisation.
- Optimise the management of your professional time.
Training dates and location
- To be defined according to your availability
Example of a programme achievable in 5 days
Topic 1 - Carrying out your self-diagnosis
- Identifying the driving forces of your own time management: priorities and tools.
- Spotting the main difficulties in time management.
- Carrying out an assessment of your day and evaluating the achievement of your objectives.
Topic 2 - Improving your organisation
- Clarifying your tasks and main activities.
- Defining the priority criteria and prioritising tasks.
- Managing interpersonal time (telephone, meetings, interviews).
- Managing flows of information (emails, etc.).
Topic 3 - Setting up time management tools
- Planning your days and managing unexpected events.
- Optimising your schedule.
- Managing Information and Communications Technology (ICT) tools.