Evaluating your employees performances
- Master the approach and tools to evaluate skills and performances.
- Be capable of preparing and conducting a performance review.
Training dates and location
- To be defined according to your availability
Example of a programme achievable in 5 days
Topic 1 - Evaluating skills and performances
- Measuring the effectiveness of the current system and its coherence with the structure's strategy and directions.
- Developing the system to evaluate personnel's performance and motivation.
- Issues and conditions of implementing an evaluation system.
- Methods of evaluating skills, potential and performances.
- Evaluating managers.
Topic 2 - Preparing and conducting the performance review
- The evaluation system's tools.
- Analysing the various appraisal forms.
- How to set objectives for your employees.
- How to make the evaluation more objective.
- Techniques on conducting the appraisal interview.
Topic 3 - Sustaining the evaluation system
- Using interview material, following up, providing reports, the dashboard.
- Connections between personnel evaluation and other human resource processes.
- Involving the directors.